Wednesday, May 03 2006 @ 09:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Star_Wars_Guide
Bounty Posted - Death Star Detention Area
After the first Bounty was claimed so quickly, I've been receiving email with people asking what they should be looking for next. (And 'yes', I'm certain I don't need six more Rebel Fleet Trooper Helmets...)
For the second Bounty, you're going to have go all the way back to 1978.
Have you got a spare _______ ... ?
For years I've told stories about the long drawn out searches I've performed looking for a last piece I needed to complete one of the sets in my collection. From time to time, the person I'm talking to responds, ''Hey. I have an extra one of those. Why didn't you ask me?''
Well, hopefully those days are over for me with this new section. I'm going to begin posting Bounties for pieces I'm missing, starting with the one pictured to the left.
Star Wars News
- Star Wars Insider #150 LEGO Covers - Exclusive Reveal!
- The Unsung Heroes of Star Wars
- Star Wars Magazine: Available Now in Your Galaxy
- The aliens of Mos Eisley cantina
- 8 Fascinating things we learned from Harrison Ford's AMA
- My M&M's Star Wars Chocolate "Mpire" Strikes Back
- Georgia WR Chris Conley and his Star Wars tribute
- Sideshow Collectibles' Boba Fett Prototype Armor
- Game Update 2.7: Invasion
- 10 things you never knew about the galaxy far, far away
- A Star Wars-Themed Astronomy Tea Party
- Still the Master: Obi-Wan Kenobi Wins This Is Madness 2014
- Star Wars Reads Day Strikes Back October 11, 2014
- Young Star Wars Fan Creates Local Fencing Club
- Mothers and sons enjoy Star Wars-themed date night
- Star Wars arrives at the Sci-Fi Weekender
- Sideshow Collectibles' Clone Trooper Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure
- Can galactic empires exist without faster-than-light travel?
- Stormtrooper runs for charity
- Playing Star Wars at home in Mexico City