Wednesday, May 03 2006 @ 09:00 AM CDT
Contributed by: Star_Wars_Guide
Bounty Posted - Death Star Detention Area
After the first Bounty was claimed so quickly, I've been receiving email with people asking what they should be looking for next. (And 'yes', I'm certain I don't need six more Rebel Fleet Trooper Helmets...)
For the second Bounty, you're going to have go all the way back to 1978.
Have you got a spare _______ ... ?
For years I've told stories about the long drawn out searches I've performed looking for a last piece I needed to complete one of the sets in my collection. From time to time, the person I'm talking to responds, ''Hey. I have an extra one of those. Why didn't you ask me?''
Well, hopefully those days are over for me with this new section. I'm going to begin posting Bounties for pieces I'm missing, starting with the one pictured to the left.
Star Wars News
- Hasbro Black Series 6-inch scale action figure reveal
- Incredible Tauntaun skin rug
- Inside Skywalker Sound
- Star Wars Dogs
- Daytime Emmy Awards 2013
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Wins Two Daytime Emmy Awards
- Star Wars Elevator Prank
- Win a Trip to Celebration Europe
- The Clone Wars wins two daytime Emmys
- Matt Lanter ties knot in themed wedding
- Celebration Europe's Art Show
- Warwick Davis Talks Episode VII
- The Most Beautiful Ruined Moment
- What if Shakespeare wrote Star Wars?
- Angry Birds Star Wars: Lando Update
- Bad Guys for a Good Cause
- Concept Artists for Past and Future Star Wars Films Coming to Celebration Europe
- Jango Fest: Temuera Morrison Set to Appear at Celebration Europe
- Colbert on Chewbacca's run-in with TSA
- Bridal Party gets chased by AT-AT